Saturday, November 23, 2013

I Will Love You Unconditionally

Hello.



So, Today i want to share with you one of  my favorite song that recently becoming popular in my school which is SMAN 8 TANGERANG
Can u guess who'd that be? okay let me give you some hint. She is a singer. Duhh of course :p, she is very talented, her music is always inffluents many teenagers like i do because we can related to that song, Her new perfume was called Purr, and she has a big "Heart" *if u know what i mean :) and last she always be my teenage dream.... Ta daaaa it is Katy Perry 



So one of my favorite songs beside ROAR is Unconditionallyand here it is the video of Unconditionally. Well i shared the lyric ones because it felt more genuine and sincere than the official one which in my opinion is quite bizzare. The song and the video didnt go well together. But here it is i present to you the lyric video of UNCONDITIONALLY !

No comments:

Post a Comment